Will we be getting another roadmap after Deathslinger?
Since Deathslinger is releasing and I believe that was the last planned thing on the last roadmap we had will we be getting a new roadmap for this year? If so when can we expect it?
If there's already news about this sorry I missed it.
Edit - Thanks for the clarification on the roadmap lads. Guess there's a few months to wait for that then.
Comments
They release one every anniversary.
Oh okay I wasn't actually sure. Is the date always the same?
Most likely. They release it on the anniversary stream
We have one more mid-chapter left in the current roadmap, which will be some time in late April or maaaybe early early May.
After that, they'll do their anniversary stream in probably around the first week of June, and show the new roadmap.
wait the roadmap is already over?