Nerfs and buffs
How come people thinking nerfing and buffing everything in the game will make it more balanced?
How come people thinking nerfing and buffing everything in the game will make it more balanced?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's more of a weighing scale, while I think it's the most balanced this game has ever been it doesn't hurt to change and tweak things here or there, also hopefully mixing up the meta for both sides even if it's just for a week or two.
I just noticed that when the devs nerf or buff something everyone gets upset over it, despite them wanting it to be buffed or nerfed. Maybe it's just the survivor/killer main rivalry that causes the complaints and hate in the game? Maybe the devs just need to buff/nerf the right things? It just seems like whatever they nerf or buff everyone will be upset either way. I don't know, I just had that thought randomly.