I noticed this a couple games back. I find and kill everyone. Multiple hooks. However chaser emblem says I only found 2 survivors? Is this STILL bugged? It's making these iri challenges in the tome really irritating.
It's not saying that you found 2 survivors, any more than that you won 40 chases (which, while technically possible, is incredibly unlikely). That's just a reference to the number of points you gained for finding survivors. The way it's displayed is very confusing and unhelpful, so I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it if you're trying to figure out what you did wrong.
It's not saying that you found 2 survivors, any more than that you won 40 chases (which, while technically possible, is incredibly unlikely). That's just a reference to the number of points you gained for finding survivors. The way it's displayed is very confusing and unhelpful, so I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it if you're trying to figure out what you did wrong.
That still doesn't make sense. Assuming it's 1-2 points for finding a survivor it should still be more than 2. (unless we are dabbling in fractions now)
That still doesn't make sense. Assuming it's 1-2 points for finding a survivor it should still be more than 2. (unless we are dabbling in fractions now)
I think it's entirely possible that we might be. Even though it's displayed as "2", the game's code may count points in multiples of ten, so you may have actually got 20 points for finding survivors, which would make sense if you get, say, 1 point every time you find a survivor (or 0.1 points, if you prefer).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not saying that you found 2 survivors, any more than that you won 40 chases (which, while technically possible, is incredibly unlikely). That's just a reference to the number of points you gained for finding survivors. The way it's displayed is very confusing and unhelpful, so I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it if you're trying to figure out what you did wrong.
That still doesn't make sense. Assuming it's 1-2 points for finding a survivor it should still be more than 2. (unless we are dabbling in fractions now)
I think it's entirely possible that we might be. Even though it's displayed as "2", the game's code may count points in multiples of ten, so you may have actually got 20 points for finding survivors, which would make sense if you get, say, 1 point every time you find a survivor (or 0.1 points, if you prefer).
Instead of speculating, I wonder if someone who works there can clarify. It would be nice to know.
Points are for the action performed (i.e Find a survivor)
It is not the total number of survivors found. The description text explains this - "You win a few points each time you find a survivor".
Not a bug.