Just the normal "rank" argument
Lmao I'm a rank 1 killer but for Tome Challenges I've been playing Survivor and I'm a rank 13 survivor and I just got into the match with
2 rank 1 surv
1 rank 3
And a RANK 7 FREDDY
Cool thanks
Lmao I'm a rank 1 killer but for Tome Challenges I've been playing Survivor and I'm a rank 13 survivor and I just got into the match with
2 rank 1 surv
1 rank 3
And a RANK 7 FREDDY
Cool thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just decided to say "f**k it" and leave honestly bc double slow down add-ons against someone who I would understand their side but I'm definitely not good enough of a survivor.