Is the new map survivor or killer sided?
I only got the new map once on PTB and it was so dark I spent half the game fumbling around.
Based on experiences of people who have played it more do you think it’s Killer sided or Survivor sided?
I only got the new map once on PTB and it was so dark I spent half the game fumbling around.
Based on experiences of people who have played it more do you think it’s Killer sided or Survivor sided?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
in my opinion it will be more killer sides sice we will be able to brak walls there
Breakable walls are just already throw down pallets, just another thing killer has to do to slow him down
also the grass on the outside of the matches hides survivors insanely well and scratch marks dont show up on them