What time will the DLC come out tomorrow?

I’m still somewhat new to DBD, only a few months in. Will the DLC drop at 11 EST like I recall from last chapter? I apologize in advance for such a silly question!

Comments

  • We'll post a release information post the morning of the update with the expected time for both the updates and the DLC releases. Typically the updates will roll out around 11 AM Eastern with the DLCs releasing sometime later that day, but I'd suggest waiting for tomorrow morning to find out for sure.

  • @Peanits said:

    We'll post a release information post the morning of the update with the expected time for both the updates and the DLC releases. Typically the updates will roll out around 11 AM Eastern with the DLCs releasing sometime later that day, but I'd suggest waiting for tomorrow morning to find out for sure.

    Thank you!! I remember last time the update was 11 AM so I figured I’d ask just in case!

  • @Peanits said:

    We'll post a release information post the morning of the update with the expected time for both the updates and the DLC releases. Typically the updates will roll out around 11 AM Eastern with the DLCs releasing sometime later that day, but I'd suggest waiting for tomorrow morning to find out for sure.

    Did you guys fix the nurse blink bug this update finally? It's been about 8 months that's gotta be enough time right?