Double Bloodpoints possibly soon?
Title says it all, there was 2x Bloodpoints this time last year (correct me if wrong, please) and I was wondering if a pattern of sorts is followed throughout the years?
Title says it all, there was 2x Bloodpoints this time last year (correct me if wrong, please) and I was wondering if a pattern of sorts is followed throughout the years?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d guess we will get double bloodpoints towards the end of March. The rift comes to an end April 1st and when the first rift was drawing to a close they gave us double BP. I could possibly be wrong but that’s my guess.
Nothing has been confirmed yet, and there's not really a trend to bloodhunts. Even if you do spot what might be a pattern between them, I wouldn't hold your breath for it. It wouldn't be the first time a pattern has been broken.
Like you broke your damn pattern on my fictional release day. Hope you know I had to enjoy playing Apex with friends and was given more valuable time to farm 1m bp and don tome related challenges this week.
You make me sick.
Naw we got these challenge tome things instead. I prefer double bloodpoints myself but it is what it is.
You have to farm like 5 or more games to get the bloodpoints one or two matches with double points would get you.
They aren't mutually exclusive. We had a bloodhunt around the end of the last Tome.
Fair enough, but I would still take more/longer blood hunts over tomes any day. I like the rift a lot more than both, but It's always done by the second time I don't really need the challenges to do that.
One thing you guys might consider is having a blood hunt everytime a new chapter releases. It would help add a little hype to new releases.