New Survivor Perk: Trained
Vigorous training has given you the following effects:
1/2/3% haste
3/4/5% vaulting speed increase
(Honestly, I'm surprised no one has made a suggestion for a perk like this)
Vigorous training has given you the following effects:
1/2/3% haste
3/4/5% vaulting speed increase
(Honestly, I'm surprised no one has made a suggestion for a perk like this)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe it hasn't been suggested because it's overpowered...
Genius now are we?!
Edit: (To all the people who didn't realize that this was a joke post, play the game more)
Honestly, I'm surprised no one has made a suggestion for a perk like this
Standard killers move 15% faster than survivors. With that perk that difference would become 12%, a 20% decrease.
There's a reason the only perk which gives a prolonged haste effect has limited duration and works only in the endgame.