Anyone got a first person look of Kampo Trainee Nurse Skin
If anyone has one, can they link it or send it so I can see what it's like in first person. I really want to get it, but I don't know what it looks like first person.
If anyone has one, can they link it or send it so I can see what it's like in first person. I really want to get it, but I don't know what it looks like first person.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All you can see in 1st person is a weapon and the hand holding it?
The blinking puts a hand up, that's my deciding factor, personally.
In that case, it makes sense to me now