Future Characters Concepts...?

Hm, hello, so... I'm kinda new here and I'd love to learn how to interact with everybody here and stuff, so, I'll go strictly to the point: I have some ideas; concepts for future characters, maps and etc that I think it would fit perfectly with the game, so: I came here to ask how open you guys from the community are to seeing concepts and judging if you'd like to see them ingame and would like to play in such map or with such character, so, if you all that are interested in this idea could reply I'd really appreciate... thanks for your time!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There's a subforum made for sharing character ideas! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Creations

    I look forward to seeing them ๐Ÿ˜

  • @drimmalor said:

    There's a subforum made for sharing character ideas! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Creations

    I look forward to seeing them ๐Ÿ˜

    Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip!

    I'm really excited for this "project"(?) I'll be starting, sadly, I don't know when I'll be able to share it... Because differently from all the other posts I've seen in that subforum I want to share my idea with the characters concepts already done ๐Ÿ˜•... I'll kinda struggle with that for an undetermined period, but as soon as I get to do the best versions of each concept I'll definitely will be ready to post'em here ๐Ÿ˜Š... I just wish my ideas are capable to be good enough to be actually added in-game. Anyway, I think I've typed too much lol ๐Ÿ˜“, thanks for your support!