Where are all the pallets?
Srsly. I watch youtubers play this game and they're surrounded by pallets every 10 feet. I play and I'm running for what seems like forever and not seeing any pallets anywhere. The only maps that seems to have a decent number spread around are ironworks of misery and macmillan estate. I'm on console btw. Does anyone else notice a distinct shortage in the number of pallets? Is the entity trying to hike up the demand for pallets by shoring up the supply? What's going on here?
Comments
They are more prominent in the middle of the map. Maps like Gas Heaven and Blood Lodge have a lot of pallets. Some maps have more pallets then others.
I guess that makes sense. I thought maybe the survivors ranks might cause more or less pallets to spawn or something as a possibility. I was playing on the meat packing plant map and there were like no pallets in the underground part for what felt like miles.
Yeah that map is short on pallets. There are more windows on that map.