BHVR, can you help?
I've got screenshots of someone telling me to "kill myself" because I killed him, I'm new to the game, and not familiar with THE ONI, so I have tried this killer and managed to get paired up against 2 red ranks, I killed 2 people this game and have then been told to kill myself several times, where can I report this?
Comments
If you wanna report someone, wait till the game ends and don't get out of the lobby yet, instead go to the page where all players are shown. There should be buttons of a "thumbs up thumbs down" on them next to each player, killer included, where you can choose why to report said person.
Picture taken from the internet, not mine:
Idk if this is on PC or not but it should be the same on PC and every other platforms.
I already left the game, they kept abusing me, but I took screenshots
Then report it to whatever platform you are using, BHVR only handles ingame chat