Are Tenacity builds good?
I was thinking Tenacity/Unbreakable/Flip Flop/Decisive could be kind of strong because it's one of those builds that screws the Killer if they pick you up and screws them if they don't.
Like use Tenacity to get as far away from a hook as possible if you get slugged and Flip Flop to punish the Killer if they somehow find you. You might even get the Killer to the point where they just leave you and don't bother anymore.
Comments
It's surprisingly fun -- if they slug you that is. Most people prefer to take perks that keep them off the ground.
Its fun, usually killers will pick you right away
There fore i use bond in order to lead the killer to a gen and take their time away from me, and gives me enough time to build up my bar.
i know, im a bad teamamtes
I love tenacity, I’ve used a tenacity build against slugging builds and it screws the killer