Make survivors scream 10 times
Hey, i started doing my challanges and there's this challange to make survivors scream 10 times, i don't have the doc, can i do it with infectious?
Hey, i started doing my challanges and there's this challange to make survivors scream 10 times, i don't have the doc, can i do it with infectious?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, you can use infectious fright. You can also by just hitting them or hooking them ( I don't know which). I did a random run where I didn't have the IF perk and I happened to kill all of them. Still completed the challenge.
Yes, you can. Also works with Nurse's addon that lets survivors scream if you blink past them I think (in case one doesn't have Infectious or Doctor).
This is one of those challenges that aren’t really challenges. You pretty much have to be AFK not to earn it.
True. ^ just hit em and they scream.
Infectious, Oni's Iri Add-On to cause screaming on missed Demon Strike hits, Iron Maiden, the list goes on. As long as the survivor screams and shows the scream outline aura it should count.
IF works. I did it just using Iron Maiden - there's usually that one guy that learns you have it then jumps in and out of lockers constantly to get your attention. Done in one.