I had a friend help me challenge myself to get better at nurse and it was this
I’ve been a nurse main since beginning of January so I’m still learning and getting better but I was missing something. My friend, a fellow nurse main told me “ only run bbq and Shadowborn and no addons if you want to get better, then when you feel confident put on all your other perks and addons” since then I’ve only been running 2 perks and I feel like I’m getting a lot better at the nurse PS4 btw
Comments
I play PS4 and I tried using nurse without shadowborn after a while of using it and it was a lot more difficult. So I slapped it back on and haven’t taken it off since. Other good perks are infectious fright and make your choice or stridor. Stridor only to counter those iron will users incase you miss a blink and have to stare down you lose all visual awareness and they can easily escape a chase.