If survivors just throw down pallets...

Killers can do nothing. Just had a game where survivors didn't try to mindgame anything, just threw down the pallet without thinking and gens just fly. You don't even have to mindgame anymore. I tried dropping chase after i realized this was happening and going for others, but they all did the same thing and i could not pressure anything. As soon as i dropped chase the one i would run towards would immediately start running away (they were a SWF on coms)

Comments

  • @honestlybaffled said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149039#Comment_1149039

    You proved my point.

    Obviously you don't know most of the killers you've mentioned, smart survivors can pre-drop pallets agaisn'ta Doctor, same with clown, he can still deny it yeah, but now we're talking about the top 2 weakest killer, demo, same as doc, they will pre-drop it if the demo can actually hit lunges, nurse , sure , she is the only who can actually ignore pallets, but its bold to assume that everyone can even use a nurse, trapper, yeah, he can trap some pallets, but survivors can DH through them and drop anyway, freddy, he is a real powerhouse yeah, he can fake pallets and slow peoples down, probably the only real one with actual power over the whole game.

    Now I assume you're gonna say The Pig can sprint through pallets, Deathslinger can leave them hurt, spirit can backdoor blabla.. but now you're just forcing it, and im not even gonna mention your wraith quote.

    Considering I main Wraith, I literally have no issues with it.. Lets say they do drop a pallet.. I can break it and catch back up within seconds or just ignore it all together.. Stop making excuses just because you're bad at killer.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1149187#Comment_1149187

    Considering I main Wraith, I literally have no issues with it.. Lets say they do drop a pallet.. I can break it and catch back up within seconds or just ignore it all together.. Stop making excuses just because you're bad at killer.

    Now you've changed your point, by saying "break it".

    I guess you're feeling cornered? =) The main topic was survivor "pre-insta dropping" all pallets" and by the time they go through all pallest (depending on game rng, because that's a thing) many chases go by, and you have to solve it in endgame, which is the topic, btw.

  • @honestlybaffled said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1152698#Comment_1152698

    Now you've changed your point, by saying "break it".

    I guess you're feeling cornered? =) The main topic was survivor "pre-insta dropping" all pallets" and by the time they go through all pallest (depending on game rng, because that's a thing) many chases go by, and you have to solve it in endgame, which is the topic, btw.

    Cornered by giving you easy solutions that you're just going to ignore because you cant figure out how to play killer? It's not rocket science and survivors pre-dropping pallets doesnt do anything but hurt their team.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I dont want to start conflict here but if you're being beaten by survivors who just panic drop pallets and dont even loop you are either brand new or awful at killer.

    You realize, there is far more benefit to spam throwing pallets instead of trying to get a stun off right?

    It's a tactic and it's incredibly effective to run the gambit, since gens can all fly by while you can do this.

    Instead of accusing the poster of being bad, why not do some further research, lest you be called out and look like a jester.

1 2 3 ›