A word for the Survivors' meta perks

As killer, I freaking hate the Survivors meta perks for being very abusable:

  • DSing my ass when I don't tunnel is bullshit. Gladly, devs are working (?!) on it.
  • BT by cocky/disrespectful/swf Survivors also becomes a problem - smart Survivors use BT as a shield to protect rescuers.
  • Unbreakable greatly hurts the Killer's momentum.
  • Dead Hard is frustrating bcs it of its distance bonus making it abusable at lots of loops.


The worst thing is I feel regret when I remove this stuff from my loadout. I really want to try many other perks, lots of them are interesting, but often when I do this I:

  • Get tunneled with no DS to defend myself.
  • Get frustrated when my allie is getting hard camped.
  • Get feel booooring when don't have Unbreakable.
  • Get rekt by stealth Killers like Ghost Face when don't have Dead Hard.


Without them, the quality of my expirience falls Down drastically. I don't accusate killer players for tunneling or slugging, with the gen speed it is pretty necessary to do those things. But the poor objectives design forces them to do that.

Fix the gen speed, add at least some worthful and exciting secondary goals (DOING TOTEMS IS NOT COUNTED, LOOKING RANDONLY AND MINDLESSLY FOR TOTEMS SPAWNS IS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL, BP are nothing, Boldness is achieved very easily, sabo is like flashlights now). Adding additional goals will fix lots of problem.

Comments