You win some, you lose some...
some times you face 4 blendettes with toolboxes ๐๐๐, don't dc, don't lobby dodge, just do it ๐ win or lose...
I havnt played for a minute, work and kakarot took over...
some times you face 4 blendettes with toolboxes ๐๐๐, don't dc, don't lobby dodge, just do it ๐ win or lose...
I havnt played for a minute, work and kakarot took over...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as for my build...i'm just trying to be always sneaky sneaks when i'm not being sneaky with ghosty face's sneaky power
it was bound to happen. And with that build, ghostface already has stalk
i'm trying for mega sneakies at 80% of the time
I need to replace Oni's perk...i never really made use of it i the games i played...
I've had a lobby exactly like that one. I put on an insta-saw and went to town. In the tally screen, it turned out MM pulled a fast one and I had faced yellow ranks with brown toolboxes (maybe a yellow one, iirc). I wanted to compliment myself for the pretty good job that far, but then I felt that recognition belonged to a someone else.