Interesting matchmaking anomaly
So after going from Rank 5 with 4 pips today to rank 1 (don't ask, I have the flu and a lot of time to kill, so I thought setting a goal would take my mind off the body aches, fatigue, cough, and congestion, no fever anymore thank god) I found something interesting.
Up until about the middle of rank 3 I was getting the types of survivors I expected, all red ranks, many rank 1-2, the typical stuff. But when I got to rank 2, I started seeing multiple games with one random purple and one random green in the mix. I felt a little bad as I was in a no mercy mood trying to get rank 1 but I would see the ranks after the game and had almost the inverse reaction I used to have when I would get a 4 man red rank as a low purple killer.
Has anyone else had this happen? I'm just curious if maybe it was a 2 man SWF so the game tried to compensate or if the ranks just go wonky at the absolute top.
Also now that I've made the stupid rank 1 and never have to worry about it again, I cannot for the life of me understand how many red rank survivors will just drop pallets in front of me with iridescent button so I can just vault and destroy them (yes, I used legion to do this, I'm not proud of it, cause it was pretty dirty at times, and I definitely got saved due to legion propensity to safety pip games he should de-pip cause of all the hits, but I don't care, fight me).
Comments