transfer account
hi
guys i play this game with family sharing i dont want to play this game in my old steam account its way to transfer my account to new one ? i mean my main account
tnx first for answer
Tagged:
Trusted
hi
guys i play this game with family sharing i dont want to play this game in my old steam account its way to transfer my account to new one ? i mean my main account
tnx first for answer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately not, there is no way to transfer games between accounts other than using family sharing to share all your games from your old account with your new one. This isn't a Dead By Daylight thing either, it's part of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
I'm scared because I put all the levels in the second account to the last level. I'm worried some day this game developers disable family sharing..
i just want to move from this new one to main account
I don't think it's possible for developers to disable family sharing on Steam, and even if it were I don't think that's something you would need to worry about in this case. You won't be able to transfer your progress between accounts, though, because DBD doesn't currently support cross-progression (although it may be added in the future, since we know that the developers are at the very least considering it).