Locks on home screen

I have just started playing, and most options on the home screen are locked, how do I unlock them? Do I have to complete the tutorial?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Can you send a screenshot? The tutorial is usually always optional.

  • @sammyboi

    You need to describe what you mean by "options", do you mean in the settings menu? The perk slots? The Killers/Survivors that you need to buy? Because for options I don't understand what you mean, for perk slots you need to level up your Killer/Survivor to unlock each perk slot, and the last one is obvious since those characters won't unlock until you purchase them with either shards, auric cells, or buy the DLC on the steam store.

    A screenshot like FilledPizza said would give us more information on what you're referencing.

  • That seems most likely. I would highly recommend doing the tutorial anyway, since it teaches you the basics of the gameplay and gives you a nice bloodpoint boost to start leveling your first character. So I would suggest doing both tutorials, and then seeing if that fixes anything.

  • The options to play, the archives, every thing except options, friends, news, credits, and the tutorials.


  • @sammyboi said:

    The options to play, the archives, every thing except options, friends, news, credits, and the tutorials.

    If you could provide screenshots than that would be appreciated.

    Besides that, I believe it's a new system to encourage newer players to go to the tutorials FIRST before proceeding with the other content like The Archives for example. Go complete each Tutorial first and see if it unlocks, if it doesn't than please let us know so we can figure out a solution for you.