What about some killer catchphrases?

So, I've been seeing coments of people saying stuff like "you 'yee'd your last 'haw' pardner..." when they hit the harpoon with the deathslinger (or will say when they get to play him).

Which got me thinking, what are stuff that always comes to your mind when effectively using a killers power?


Because whenever I successfully herd someone to a trap, I pretty much always think "all according to plan" or something of that nature. (Specially on the random traps I put down because I wanted extra space to pick another one up ๐Ÿ˜‚)

And when someone doesn't see me coming as wraith or another stealth killer, it's either "boo" or "HEY GUYS!"


Do you guys have those?

Comments

  • Tru3talent often yells "Eat my pole/feel my pole" when hitting people as Myers using the pole weapon.

    Then you have the old classic of Wraiths door to door salesman (Tydetime) the" bing bong buy two bells get the hook for free".

    There are also plenty of people who do the "roar" along with Amanda when you use her dash.


    These are just the ones I've noticed have enough of a online presence to be considered "catchphrase".