I really think they should make a skin for freddy as Robert englunds interpretation
Yeah or nae?
Yeah or nae?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I don't understand why they wouldn't want to take the original Freddy anyways. They could've made Navy the killer but NOOOOOOO, they had to make it Wes Cravens NEW nightmare.
yes i been saying that for so long
Yes. I really don't like the 2010 Freddy (both aesthetically and because I don't like what they did to his character). I'd love to see OG Robert Englund Freddy, or New Nightmare Freddy.
Freddy is one of my favorite slashers, and I'd like the option to play as the Freddy I like instead of being forced to play as 2010 Freddy.
Would be nice, but I think having his New Nightmare design would be better. It's way more different rather than changing the head cosmetic.