Archives for both Survivor and Killer

For the love of everything unholy please let us chose challenges for survivor and for killer. Nothing makes me more upset than playing to realize i forgot to swap the challenge. Why would the killer have survivor challenges and why would the survivor have killer ones.


JUST LET US SELECT 1 KILLER AND ONE SURVIVOR CHALLENGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • I cannot tell you how handy this would be! I like to switch between each and I always forget to remove the survivor challenge when I play killer and vice versa. Would be a fantastic QoL change.

  • I think they should be like dailies. The ability to complete multiple challenges in a single match, and not having to "activate" them. Just you need to collect them after the match. This would eliminate several issues people have with the Challenges;

    • Player's will ruin less matches by focusing on a single challenge to the point where they are sabotaging the game for other players.
    • Player's forgeting to set a challenge between matches, making going into new matches more fluent.
    • Doing challenges that run over the course of multiple trials will feel much less tedious.
    • Encourage players to play the featured Killer/Survivor across more challenges than just the ones they are required for.

    The only problem it would cause that I can think of is;

    • Completing challenges would be took quick, the players run out of a major reason to actively keep playing the game - ending up a big drop of players earlier in the month.