A Killer Concept.
The Manipulator
Primary weapon: A Cain
Main Ability: each Survivor hit with his ability suffer a reverse repair penalty until they interact with a grandfather clock positioned on the map (Ability recharge would be the same as The Doctor).
Secondary Ability: The killer can collect this power from the clock to stall a generator for a set period of time (I was thinking 20 to 30 seconds).
Perks
Let’s Make A Deal: You gain 3 tokens at the start of the match. Each token can fully active a generator but every Survivors aura is shown for a total of 40/50/60 seconds
Working Backwards: You become obsessed with 1 survivor for that obsession all skill checks are reversed.
Hex: Mastermind: You gain a token for each survivor sacrificed. You can then use that token to regress a completed generator back to 80/75/70 percent.
I was brainstorming this while playing so I hope to get some feedback.
Comments