Survivor Interactions~
I wish more Killer Abilities or Killer/Survivor perks or changed game mechanics would incorporate more ways for survivors to Interact with each other. Now this was just sudden thought, so it isn’t like I’ve got a list of fleshed out ideas but I wanted to bring it up so maybe it would spark a thought in someone else or be a fun idea to try and expand on.
Now I’m a killer main but I do have a prestige 3 Feng and I do play my occasional survivor games with friends. When I do, I like to put on bond and healing perks and try my best to find and heal anyone who might need it. I also liked how survivors could work together to wake each other up from dream land, or help each other out of a trapper trap. I ‘want’ an interaction with a teammate so that I ‘feel’ like we’re a team.
It just doesn’t seem to be many interactions between survivors. An that seems like a waste. So, how would the people here maybe suggest an interaction among survivors?
For instance, I never understood why madness 3 couldn’t be an interaction among survivors. I think it’s a nice idea that you could have a buddy soothe you out of your crazy thoughts. I might add more on this later, but it’s time to go. Look forward to any ideas~
Comments