I play mainly on Xbox one x and experienced recently such extreme framerate drops during killer games as doctor, so I wanted to see if anyone else has this problems.
I couldn't even play properly, it was literally a Diashow.
Did you had frame rate problems while playing as doctor?
I bet it looks like I'm a rank 20 killer, when hitting all the time the air, but seriously its not funny anymore. I really hope that the current version isnt the final version of this Optimization Pass the devs promised year ago..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bet it looks like I'm a rank 20 killer, when hitting all the time the air, but seriously its not funny anymore. I really hope that the current version isnt the final version of this Optimization Pass the devs promised year ago..