Reverse Skillchecks

They look really cool but, am I the only one that hits more great skillchecks when they are reverse than when they are normal?

Comments

  • Once I catch on I tend to do well with them, but the first one always gets me aha. I do agree they look really cool, and I like that they're a switch-up from the norm (also the bouncing around the screen skill checks).

  • I "hit" great skill checks, but sometimes they just don't wanna count lol. Ones that shouldn't hit do, and ones that should hit blow up a generator in my face 3 times in a row. I like the reverse sometimes. Variety is cool.

  • @Hoodied said:

    They look really cool but, am I the only one that hits more great skillchecks when they are reverse than when they are normal?

    @MysticMusician said:

    I "hit" great skill checks, but sometimes they just don't wanna count lol. Ones that shouldn't hit do, and ones that should hit blow up a generator in my face 3 times in a row. I like the reverse sometimes. Variety is cool.

    The first reverse catches me, just like the first overcharge always catches me lol I’m bad... but yeah after that I can nail even if it switches from normal to reverse