Let's talk about amazing things

No complaining about dbd, no salty threads. Just good things that's happened to you because of dbd. I'll go first, I've picked up drawing since I got into dbd and now I'm getting somewhat better at it.

Comments

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    DBD was introduced to me by my now ex gf, and best friend. We used to play together with a younger guy around 13, and his squad of friends in kyf matches every single night. when that friend group eventually broke apart due to age differences and time, me and my bestie/ex gf would just play endlessly in swf together just chilling and ranking up. I will forever remember the first few weeks of playing the game and how ######### scared i was all the time. how i walked into her mirror myers and had my heart stop etc etc.

    Now days almost a full 3 years later, i still play it with her frequently. I became addicted, whilst she still had her wow addiction and quickly wracked up more hrs then her or anyone else could have imagined at the time. I've made plenty of friends through this game, and seen people come and go. Survivor mains talked me through my depression, and killer mains have made me a far better survivor and person, by both critiquing and complimenting my gameplay, and teaching me how to not get mad at a video game (Not saying i get gamer rage, but i used to get pretty uppity before. I play both sides equally.)

    This game introduced me to all the horrors i missed out before my time, and got me into horror whereas i likely would've been to chicken to dip my toes into it before. it gave me a place to vent my fustrations at life as killer, and to passively play the day away as survivor.

    I owe this game a lot. And whilst the community might not always be the best, or most fair to one another, its one im glad and happy to be a part of as i likely wouldn't be alive and kicking had i not found this game.

    Hey guy!

    From the sounds of it you're young and have your life ahead of you!

    ENJOY these in game times! It's all creating foundations for who we are to become.

  • I just injured my wrist.......

    I love potatoes

  • Something that really kept me going was the compliants end of match. When people tell me i gave them a jump scare, that means alot to me 😂

  • I found out that I am in love with Slashers. I live for the idea of a new licensed killer. Slasher movies are what I grew up on, in the prime of it all. I love Scream, Jason, Myers, you name it. I am getting tattoos to represent them. They all have stories and or ideologies around them that are super interesting to a person like myself. I knew slashers were dope before, but I love them now! Hopefully I can make my own slasher that has very few negatives, and maybe make a movie series that doesn't kill itself in the trilogy. We'll see! Great post btw

  • @Supernaut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1144085#Comment_1144085

    Hey guy!

    From the sounds of it you're young and have your life ahead of you!

    ENJOY these in game times! It's all creating foundations for who we are to become.

    Thanks my dude! im 20 now, but i deffinately appreciate the advice!

  • My wife plays it! No seriously, I have been trying yeeeeeaaaars to get her into video games. Anything that’s not Bejeweled or Zuma.

    By golly, this is the game that did it! Now the possibilities are endless!

1 2 ›