Hidden Meta Build?

1.png 2.png 3.png

I'm well aware this build has been done by Content Creators but i decided to try it out for myself and ironically it seemed to have worked as this build is brilliant against altruistic teams that try to body block first down and well to be honest it's just funny to do in general. Did not expect to get a near 32k point game using it as well as 4k'ing out of it. Give this build a try because it is genuinely funny to play.

Comments

  • I respect you whiting out the names. very sportsmanlike. content creators or not this build is common sense if your trying to combat the body blocks or even expect a team to be altruistic. its super fun I did this the week legion dropped it was so fun I may do it a again tho because its so memish

  • Fruit Ninja Spirit Clearly OP.png

    Lol i can't... i legit can't. Just had a game where i used the build again and i get this in End Game Chat xD