Gave up on the game (again)
Really. I am ######### tired of getting only ######### 0k games and getting gen rushed every ######### party. ######### THAT I give up. Good night and good luck
Really. I am ######### tired of getting only ######### 0k games and getting gen rushed every ######### party. ######### THAT I give up. Good night and good luck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bye
Tombstone Piece Myers with J. Myers Memorial or Fragrant Tuft of Hair with J. Myers Memorial with Ebony Mori, problem solved. I understand you probably want to just play casually but trust me, these builds will take down even the most experienced rank 1 swf with thousands of hours.