Uninteresting matches as of recently.

No, this isn't a complaint, it's more of a regular thread of me telling what I've experienced the past days in Dead by Daylight.

I want to start off with a statement you likely expected from a post like this: High ranks aren't great. No, it's not about the wait time.

It's more about the obvious fact that people are already way too experienced with the game at high ranks. And what happens if a good Killer and good survivors clash together? A good match happens!

But one of the two teams always has the upper hand...

I'm a Rank 4 survivor. In my case the Killers have always had the upper hand, especially those that play Billy, Plague, Huntress or Ghostface. Every other Killer even I can juke or mess with. I'm not saying the game is broken, I'm not saying the Killers I listed are too overpowered or something, that's far from it.

I like the way they play and I like to play against them.

I just haven't had much fun recently because each game went by super fast. It was either the survivors gen rushing a bad Killer, or the Killer having a lucky day and downing everyone under 4 minutes. Not to mention the people that rage when they are downed and instead of DCing, on their first hook they try to unhook themselves then just simply kill themselves because of that. It's not really "fun", if you got teammates like that.

I don't think the game is in a bad state, hell I really am hyped for the next update.

I am just scared that somehow this game will die. I love Dead by Daylight and I don't want it to end, ever.

I've seen Killer mains complain a lot about gen rushing, and yes, while I agree that complaining is stupid and I have posted stuff about how people should stop complaining about it, I'm starting to realize, even as a survivor main, that a gen rush match is not fun at all. Not just for the Killer, but for the survivors, too.

I don't have any problems with perks. I don't care about the play-styles. I don't care about the campers or the tunnelers. I don't care about toxic survivors or killers. I don't care about how people quickly repair gens, it's kind of the point of the game. But I do care about for how long a match goes.

And 3-4 minutes isn't enough.

Thoughts?

Comments