Why can't I close the hatch?
I've been robbed of kills so many times because I can't close the hatch. I've heard that you have to be facing the hatch from a certain side to close it, but that's just stupid considering survivors can jump in from any angle. The game should also prioritize the killer if he and the survivor are standing on top of it as it opens. That's how it used to be, but killers having an advantage? Can't have that. Let me close the hatch because that's the only counter I have to it. Fix your game!
Comments
I have never experienced this. I always seem to have priority when closing the hatch. Ps4 btw.
I have no problem closing the hatch. It's who has a faster trigger finger wins. PS4
The killer has priority closing the hatch, and you don't need to be in a particular position to close it. You just need to make sure you have an inch behind the killer so the game can put you in the proper position for the animation.