No gen builds

Any killer mains just stop trying to address gens a'poppin' and go with builds that focus on the primary objective of hooking and killing since that aspect will not be addressed? If so, how effective is it on killers outside of those that can traverse maps with ease?

Comments

  • Not effective at all. My current nurse build is pretty good tho. (BBQ, Nurses, Shadowborn, I'm all ears)

  • cant speak for everyone. but i had a wraith match were i hooked 2 people and was chasing 3rd when 5th gen poped. they open the door. and i hit the person i was chasing with noed and hooked them. they were t bagging me and when i came they realized they could not leave got a 4k =P

  • If I want a gen perk I'll use corrupt on a few killers like Trapper, demo etc. I only use pop on Wraith and Myers. The killers I play that I don't use slowdown perks on are Pig (enduring, brutal, BBQ, Nurse's), Billy (BBQ, shadowborn, enduring, brutal/spirit fury) and Nurse (BBQ, I'm all ears, shadowborn, infectious)