Can we get more hairstyles like this for nea?

image.jpg

I wish she had hairstyles like this or more outfits with makeup

Comments

  • On one hand, Night out Nea and her Pixie haircut cosmetics are easily her cutest options.

    On the other hand, Nea is a street rat tagger delinquent so I get the feeling that "all dolled up" isn't really her style.

  • @TraitorousLeopard said:

    On one hand, Night out Nea and her Pixie haircut cosmetics are easily her cutest options.

    On the other hand, Nea is a street rat tagger delinquent so I get the feeling that "all dolled up" isn't really her style.

    She dosnt have to be all “pretty pretty” I’d just like to see better outfits 1 or even 2 wouldn’t kill them

  • @TraitorousLeopard said:

    On one hand, Night out Nea and her Pixie haircut cosmetics are easily her cutest options.

    On the other hand, Nea is a street rat tagger delinquent so I get the feeling that "all dolled up" isn't really her style.

    Her blonde hair is actually really nice, it makes her blonde eyebrows look better than with the dyed black hair, plus it goes with pretty much every Nea cosmetic.