Matchmaking is not just broken, its dumb!

Hey guys, so i started playing the game again like 2 month ago. Was a rank 17 killer then.

As we all know you get red rank survivors even if youre at rank 17 but thats not what this thread is about.

So I was once a rank 1 killer and managed to get there again.

And i swear, since i got rank 1 i get purple and green survivors so much more then in ranks 17-2.

I played with a rank disadvantage and got godlike toxic 4 mans like hell but now im at the best rank I get purple potatoes?

This is not broken, its just a joke XD

PS4 btw.

Comments

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • It ain't even the matchmaking that's ruining games for me. Even red rank survivors constantly give up on first hook or d/c - even with the penalty. I've played about a dozen games today... and I would say in nine of them someone quit.