The difference is huge.

So, to everyone that has a device mediocre or full of memory, and thinking that you suck, then I suggest playing a game on a different device, only one!

You will see a tremendous difference.

I, personally, play dbd windowed. My PC is rather mediocre tbh. When I finally played a game to a really good pc, the change was huge. In my normal pc skillchecks tend to teleport, having me to predict where the red line is in order to hit a good skillcheck. Every graphic setting is low and sometimes it's laggy.

When I played on a PC with proper skillchecks, full screen, high graphics, the change was tremendous. Flashlight blinds are so easy to pull of, skillchecks are so incredibly slow and easy to hit, killers are so fun to go against and I actually have a chance!

As killer, more specifically spirit, its the best. You can hear and predict everything. So fun to play.

So if you're feeling down with your performance on a rather mediocre device, try playing to another device once. You will see the difference ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

  • I updated from a GTX 730 to a RTX 2060. I was flashed af.

  • Well, im playing on 1024x768 desktop res, lowest settings, in game res to 0 on a 300 euro laptop.. If you change your settings to go on a true fullscreen you will get more fps.. The in game fullscreen settings its just borderless. And im playing with 25-30 fps :P certain maps like macmillan or farm i play with 30-35 ish fps. I can't get an upgrade because i'm an university student and all my money goes in school things, rent and food..


    Once i played on a pretty good pc, having 120 fps, the gameplay was incredible, everything was so smooth, looping was so easy, playing nurse or huntress was so damn fun..

  • Still sitting with an i5 2400 and rx580

    Game runs fine