Is it possible to buy perks without opening dbd?
I know this sounds dumb but is there anyway to buy perks without opening dbd?My Xbox isn’t working and a perk came out this week that I wanted to buy.
Tagged:
Trusted
I know this sounds dumb but is there anyway to buy perks without opening dbd?My Xbox isn’t working and a perk came out this week that I wanted to buy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, unfortunately the Store, and therefore the Shrine of Secrets, is only accessible from in-game.
@easports
Like an app? No, I doubt anything like that would exist in the future.
The game needs to be open for you to purchase perks, add-ons, cosmetics, etc. It's not really possible to do this without going in-game yourself and purchasing them.