Generator Contribution
If i play as a Survivor i almost always get Mates that seems like they just running around or hiding on corners. It would be cool if we could see how many Gens who have done / How many charges of a Generator contributet. This isnt something game changing but for me, it would be pretty interesting to see it.
Comments
Forget to add : It should be in the End Screen i think.
I think a lot of people have been requesting a sort of results screen like this, alongside records of past matches for your own personal account. I'd love to be able to see who was sitting on gens or beign chased and who was just potatoing in a corner.
I wish there would be even more Stats in the Main Menu. It would be awesome if i could see my playtime, How much matches i have done and how many Trials i escaped or how many People i killed already or even how many Bloodpoints i earnd totally.
It would be nice to see in-game for sure. I'm on Xbox so I see most of those stats on my DbD Achievements/Stats page but it would be awesome for all platforms to be able to access the same stats.
I am playing on PS4 so sadly i cant see my Playtime. :/