Does Surge work with Overcharge?
I know it is a very dumb question for some of you but i wanna know if it they both work because i dont have Demi.
Tagged:
Trusted
I know it is a very dumb question for some of you but i wanna know if it they both work because i dont have Demi.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do not believe it does because Overcharge is activated by the act of kicking the generator, which you can't do if it's blown up by Surge.
It's similar to why you can't use perks like it and Pop with Hex: Ruin, you can't kick an already regressing generator.
@justamember
No, Overcharges effects don't combo with Surge.
If you saw videos on Pop and Surge, that also doesn't work, Surge is just canceling out Pops activation and not actually using it.