Why Chinese players allowed to use vpn and play with 1 billion ping on NA servers ?
Why are Chinese players allowed to use vpn and play with 1 billion ping on NA servers ? it is kind of ok when they are survivor but when they are playing killer oh my f god like jesus christ I would rather dc and take 1 hour penalty instead playing against that bs.
I know it is not only me because several youtubers also commented on this problem on their videos I feel like it is a new spreading issue and it is really annoying.
Not expecting an sentient answer because most of people on this forums rather too busy fighting in survivor main killer main war and repeating already known issues for no reason and just ignore some real concerns. ๐
Comments
I hate it as well, it massively exacerbates the already frustrating issues such as fast vaulting a window.. landing.. taking 4-5 full running steps and then still getting hit from the other side of the window when you have 60 ping etc
That's the only reason why I hate how the game favors killers hit detection. If a killer uses VPN or starts getting super laggy, they still get hits that look alright on their screen, but for survivors they're nowhere close. It gets really frustrating cause there's literally nothing survivors can do when going against killers like that.