Is this a dirty build?
Wraith: Knock Out, Bloodhound, Nurses Calling, Deer Hunter + Windstorm (any kind), Blind Warrior
Wraith: Knock Out, Bloodhound, Nurses Calling, Deer Hunter + Windstorm (any kind), Blind Warrior
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you run blind warrior and knock out? I'd also swap bloodhound and deerstalker out for something else. If you have deerstalker why would you also want Nurse's or vice versa? If you wanted a dirty slugging build you should be running sloppy or coulrophobia, and maybe swift hunt of even double windstorm to go at very hihg speed.
i Just use spirit when I’m angry or wanna try hard lol
Bloodhound and Deer Stalker are redundant imo. I would swap BH with Coulrophobia so survivors would struggle to pick up teammates.
Try this:
Infectious Fright, BBQ, Devour Hope, STBFL.
Not really dirty, just odd?
Bloodhound is for the chase due to a high amount of players using Iron Will. With it it's a lot harder to juke and I've found people again who managed to juke regardless. A very underrated perk ;)
Nurses Calling is used to see them heal and alongside with Deer Stalker you see them get picked up too
Blind Warrior is a bit icing on the cake to not let them see the downed person while in a chase after being hit for the next 60 seconds. It's a mini 7th Seal
Why odd?
Because I can tell it's supposed to be a slugging build, but you're using bloodhound? And you have blind warrior (which sucks), but you don't need that because you already have knock out. Although not terrible, you probably don't need nurses and deerstalker.