My game Just disconnect me and I was penalized
My PC screen freezes and when I get back I was disconnected, my internet and PC are good but anyway it happens, I was wondering what could be the reason
Tagged:
Trusted
My PC screen freezes and when I get back I was disconnected, my internet and PC are good but anyway it happens, I was wondering what could be the reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally the same problem, I was playing on Autohaven Wreckers against Doctor, I jumped through a window and my game simply disconnected with the error: https://imgur.com/a/pL9LwjW and I get 24h penalty.
@HidekiHeartway
It could be many things, random crash, your internet lagged and shut itself down for a second, etc.
It's entirely unknown what really causes these crashes, but crashing unintentionally and intentionally will still penalize you anyways. It's not entirely something i'm crazy about, but it's actually necessary so players don't intentionally pull their plug to avoid matches they don't like AND avoid the DC Penalty System, hence why it penalizes every crash and intentional DC in-game as a result.
Hopefully a compromise will be made for players with bad internet, PCs that crash randomly, or just random in-game crashes. Since that's a common issue some players have been facing as of late.