Dedicated servers and app crashes during match keep adding ban time unfairly

Please,

Everyone: Mods, devs, read this PLEASE! The servers are disconnecting the players, there is something wrong with the dedicates servers and with the app. Today I faced 3 matches where a survivor froze when they unhooked me, another time I froze when I was in a chase, Also right now all of us froze. We were in Haddonfield and I was moving normally and this Yui kept walking against a wall over again like she got glitched. A few seconds later I get froze and the match disconnects

I submitted a request 4 days ago and the mod was very polite and responded quickly saying he escalated the issue but the manager has not worked on it yet.

I struggle with major depression and when I get home from work playing DBD with glass of wine really helps lighten the day

This is honestly unbearable! Its not fair to wanna play on your off time and this happens and it isnt even your fault. I have been banned before for minutes, hours, a day and now another hour. I have other friends who have came across the same issue and now they are not playing DBD until it is fixed. I even had to create a new account to be able to play everytime this happens to me on my main account. I am even scared to play on it thinking because of all this issues, Ill be banned for days. (And no, my connection is perfect, I already checked)

I am afraid to play on my main account due to that. Even in the end game results it showed that everyone disconnected which means all of those people are suffering ban penalty issues due to this game.

Fix this please and help me! Thank you!

Comments

  • Servers arent disconnecting everyone, and if your game or system crashes, fix it before queuing up. Leaving game by choice or accident still ruins the game for everyone else.

    Also, I'm sorry that you suffer with depression, but using that as an argument against DC penalties? Come on...

  • Stop pulling for a pity party!! Devs aren't going to jump for you, for one. Do you really know about programming and network administration??? Highly doubt it!! I was having the same issue aka game freezing when I'm getting taken off the hook etc. I have a mod who clipped them for me. I checked into my network and I was losing packets and my ping was high. Long story short, ISP was having issues and I had to power cycle my internet. You've come to the wrong place to be calling people idiots, you'll be banned. But it's not like it matters because it's probably your 43rd account you made.