Monstrous shrine

It would be easy to make it more viable. Just make it a slowdown perk.

Every survivor who gets saved from the basement suffers penalties:

90/120/150 seconds 15/20/25% penalty to Repair/Healing/Mending speed.

also they suffer from the deep wound effect upon being unhooked.

You wont get to the basement every time, so i should be rewarder for the killer and Punish the survivor who let themselves down near basement.

It would make Iron grasp/Agitation more viable but also reward getting away from the basement as killer.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd rather it turn the basement into a monster when someone gets hooked down there.

  • I have an idea:

    Everytime somebody is hooked in the basement an AI Bubba will spawn to facecamp the Survivors until they die.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I have an idea:

    Everytime somebody is hooked in the basement an AI Bubba will spawn to facecamp the Survivors until they die.

    Thanks for the laugh, man.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I have an idea:

    Everytime somebody is hooked in the basement an AI Bubba will spawn to facecamp the Survivors until they die.


    🤣 I'm dying! Good one 😁