This is balanced scoring / matchmaking?
So I get in a game where after downing a survivor the first guy gives up and dies on hook. The 2nd guy gives up and dies on hook. The 3rd guy waits on hook while I run around the map looking for the hatch which I am unlucky enough to find right as the survivor finds it and the 3rd guy suicides on hook. Boom, 3 kills, 1 guy hatch escapes and I get a derank game for this crap?
What kind of garbage scoring system is this? I'm brand new to the game and let me tell you this makes me really not interested in playing.
What? Yea, totally my fault? Fix this trash. The only game in the world where you can 'lose' while absolutely stomping the other team. Brilliant system.


Comments
Brand new and already rank 3? Ranking up really must be easy.
But yes, everyone knows the Emblem system is horribly flawed as a measure of player skill. Fortunately, they're about to release an entirely new matchmaking system, which will hopefully address some of the major issues with the current one. You can find all the details in this post if you missed it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124795/status-update-matchmaking-changes
Ah thanks I hadn't seen this. New as in I have only 115 hours on the game thus far. I'm a fast learner.