Example of sound issue affecting killers still not addressed from last year

There recently seemed to be people asking for proof of the sound bug which I can only think either they don't play spirit or any killer. I should add not one person was running Iron Will in this example on PS4.

The first shows the survivor making noises on the ground after their first down:

https://youtu.be/lQisBNWlvAY?t=163

The second shows the survivor making no noises :

https://youtu.be/lQisBNWlvAY?t=313


Comments

  • Maybe it was a clipping issue for this one from where she was in the middle of a pallet. That pallet could have counted as a wall and thus blocked sounds when paired with the other 2 walls next to it.

    You also have to note that in the 2nd time stamp all other sounds worked rather well. I could CLEARLY hear that Nea running around and even the Claudette was audible once she got even within the same map tile as you.


    There is a sound bug, but I don't think this is it. This looks to be a clipping issue more than anything else. A Survivor clipped into the pallet enough for the game to think she was behind a solid wall, and with pallets being in contact with another wall. The game could have assumed she was behind 2 walls cutting off all sounds as you really shouldn't be hearing through 2 walls. If she had moved away from the pallet then I would be safe to assume her sounds would work again. Her sounds in fact did work properly again once she got away from the pallet after being saved.

  • Don’t expect it to be fixed soon the lunge bug still affects many killers