Bad bloodlust and start chase
Who see any problems?
For example when u (killer) see survivor on short distance but chase music not start and second trouble sometimes bloodlust not add but u chase long time already
Who see any problems?
For example when u (killer) see survivor on short distance but chase music not start and second trouble sometimes bloodlust not add but u chase long time already
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who else sees this problem?
For example, when you are chasing a survivor for a short distance but the game never starts a chase or when you are chasing someone for a long time, but never get bloodlust.
The first one actually happens a lot, it's hard for the game to know when your chasing a survivor if the survivor is not running. The reason being, the devs don't want to start a chase if a survivor happens to dash and you are not directly looking at them because than the killer would be instantly notified that a survivor is in the area. It would basically be free whispers.
So they probably have a set of conditions that have to be met before the game decides you are in a chase, without being a developer, here are my best guesses on what some of those conditions might be
So that really isn't a lot of conditions, its just the two easiest and most likely that I can think of.
As for the second part, why don't you always get bloodlust, while most likely the chase is being broken up and the game is counting it as small multiple chases instead of one long chase.
Though, as I said before, I am not a developer nor do I have any knowledge of how the game works on the back end. I am just taking educated guesses based on how I would at least start designing these mechanics.