Conga Line Trapper OP???
I was binge watching Scott Jund's older videos when I watched his Conga Line Trapper build that a viewer suggested. I decided to give this a shot for the memes but the survivors were running at my traps! I think Trapper needs a nerf as I feel this build is too OP, running 2 trap bag add-ons and STBFL can make the best build in the game. Should this be nerfed? I've gotten 4k's every game now just from this build
Comments
The what in the what now?
Now that's bait
Trapper?
Anywhere above mid-low-tier, even with his best possible setups?
lmao.
This is the first time I've ever heard of someone talking about Trapper like this, so probably not. One good build on a killer does not deserve nerf.
I like how no one even knows what op is referring to haha. It was a meme build that made people run into traps on purpose thus resulting in the easiest 4k imaginable. It's pretty much like facecamping an empty hook as Bubba waiting for someone to unhook the nonexistant survivor.
I tested many game with double same add-on on Trapper. (x2 Bag, x2 Coil, x2 faster setup, x2 darken traps)
Consider give him ability to carry 2 traps by default is already a good buff on Trapper.
Though I want his RNG gets a rework, with trap spawn position.