hug wall! what do u think about it?
I think hug walls its trouble because survivors abuse it survivors who play on ps 4 or consoles and use controller turn very very fast :D u thought about it?
I think hug walls its trouble because survivors abuse it survivors who play on ps 4 or consoles and use controller turn very very fast :D u thought about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just wanna give the wall a hug. :(
You know killers can “hug walls” to optimize their pathing too, right?
@Rey_512 I think no because killer can be stop in texture...stone or something else,but survivor run :D
I never expected a complaint about hugging walls, so I'm still very confused
Killers have bigger “detection capsules” but anything the killer can get stuck on, the survivors can too.